Academy of Trades and Technology combines’ career technological education and academic courses using project based learning to reach “at risk” students, while developing their vocational, academic, social, and personal, needs and skills required to attain quality employment.
The Academy of Trades & Technology values the ability to provide :
- A small student to teacher ratio
- Mentoring for all students
- A safe and consistent place to learn
- Collaboration with our community and community agencies
- An innovative non-traditional curriculum, schedule, and teaching strategy responsive to real student needs
- Reinforcement of each student's self-worth, through participatory "ownership" in ATT curriculum and experience
- A curriculum that is asset driven because the students' community and family are valued and the students' heritage, culture, and neighborhood are valued.
- To create and maintain an educational culture that encourages success and makes each student's personal development possible.
- To afford our students a supportive infrastructure and services intended to assist them in transitioning successfully from student life to adult career management.
- 66 Motor Sports
- Albuquerque Appliance Training
- Bernalillo County Open Space
- Charter School Nursing Services
- CNM-Central New Mexico Community College
- Department of Senior Affairs
- Electric Company of NM
- Hitech Investigations
- J and J Technical Services
- Karsten Homes
- Kirtland Elementary School
- New Mexico Grads
- New Mexico Workforce Connection
- Interior Office Solutions
- Open Space
- Rio Grande Community Development Corporation
- Rocky Mountain Youth Corps
- Sams Club
- San Jose Elementary School
- Rising Sun Technologies
- The Groundskeeper
- UNM Continuing Education
- Valle de Oro Refuge
- Bixby Electric, Inc.
- Youth Conservation Corp